Friday, January 22, 2010

Non -Toxic Cleaning Product-

As I have removed chemical cleaning products from our day-to-day life, I have found that when my children and I are exposed to chemical cleaners, we do not respond favorably.
We could be walking down the cleaning product aisle at Target and all of a sudden our throats become irritated and our eyes get red, hence the sensitivity. I could walk in some one's home and get a headache from the cleaning products they use. Boy am I grateful we don't have that in our home environment. One of the services that I offer are green home consultations to help others change over to non-toxic home cleaners. Over time I have found non-toxic cleaning products that are both family and environmentally friendly. We support Seventh Generation products because they list ALL ingredients on their label, you don't see this often. You can find Seventh Generation at most stores, making it easily available. Gone are the days when you could only find health-conscious products at neighborhood health food stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment